Paolo Bernasconi • almost 3 years ago
PLAID x Disrupt – All you need to know
We want to challenge you to help the everyday citizen manage and pay off their debt. In the US today, there is over $4 Trillion of consumer debt, which we think is a big problem that needs solving. Student loan and credit card debt is a large portion of the overall debt today, and we hope you can find a solution to help users reduce it, through education, prediction,
We built the Liabilities product to give you the financial data you need to access student loan and credit card debt data and build your app on top of the Plaid API.
You're welcome to also build your app on top of Plaid's other products (Transactions, Auth, Identity, Income, ...), but we'll give priority to projects that primarily solve for consumer debt as the main problem space.
$10'000 for the top project built on top of Plaid's API, with a preference towards apps built using the Liabilities product that solve consumer debt
**Some helpful links**
- SLACK – https://plaid.com/community
- Documentation – https://plaid.com/docs/#liabilities
- Product overview – https://plaid.com/products/liabilities
- API Keys – https://dashboard.plaid.com/
- Full demo app – https://github.com/plaid/pattern
- Quickstart – https://plaid.com/docs/quickstart
- Libraries – https://plaid.com/docs/libraries/
**Other resources to learn more about debt**
Comments are closed.